Rise n' Shine Rise n' Shine

Not bad.

It was short and pretty much a kid brushing his teeth, you can't expect a much bigger score then that for a short animation, BUT it was good animation, and wasn't supposed to be anything big, so good job.

The Ricky Ray Show! Ep. 5 The Ricky Ray Show! Ep. 5

Good.

It was like the animation was good in all, but the jokes weren't too funny man. Pretty much all you had to it was bouncing boobs. It could've been better, and if you set your mind to it you can make it funnier... I think...

AMPM's ClockDayMusicFest AMPM's ClockDayMusicFest

Jeez man.

These people are way too harsh man, that was a great animation, forget what they say man, just keep em comin.

The story of the hippo The story of the hippo

Hahah.

That's pretty funny man, the animation wasn't the best but it's always funny when there's an outburst like that at the end. Good job man, it was cool.

Sonic Halo Sonic Halo

Awsome.

A great animation. Cool combo of the stories, I can't really say anything, but good job on the animation, and it seems to be really cool. I can't wait for the next one and am only one of the huge amounts of others who can't wait to see the next one.

Magic Putty Magic Putty

5/5

That was pretty freakin cool. Nice music to it. I can see you probably put a good amount of time and effort into it. It was very nicely done. Cool at the start when the dotted letters turned into the magic putty. Well, actually all of it was pretty cool. Keep up the good work, cause it would be pretty cool to see another one!

School Madness 2 School Madness 2

Okay.

It's not that it wasn't good, it's just that it's not original. You did a good job on the rest of it, but the heads were pretty big and is basically a copy of what someone else does. That's just me though, so whatever. ( *_* )

Madness Consternation Madness Consternation

Jeez.

Great again. I liked this one a lot more than some of your others, great job.

C.A.T C.A.T

Hahah.

I didn't think it was bad or good. Sounds could have been better and could've been less weird but other than that it was fine.

Xombie: Chapter 9 Xombie: Chapter 9

Awsome.

I'll probably buy the book cause the ending. Extremly awsome job. Your a truely great animator. Can't wait.