19 movie Reviews with Responses

ALIENATED ALIENATED

Looks great, love how dark the animation style is and how dramatic everything is. Are the aliens designed after Alien VS Predator aliens? Looking forward to more animations.

BruceKnox responds:

THANKS... IF IT GETS VIRAL MAYBE SOMEONE WILL WANT ME TO MAKE THE WHOLE FILM AND FUND IT... SO SPREAD THE WORD.

the lonely day the lonely day

Well, I do love System of a Down.

That was good, I love System of a Down, and that's a great song, it was fun to watch.

lesscontrolled responds:

thank you. i grew up listening to system. thanks for the review!

Halo: Team Killing Halo: Team Killing

Hah.

That was funny, and the ending with the you have been banned from the server was cool, good job.

Nicholas-Deary responds:

thanks!

Im a Marvel and Im a DC Im a Marvel and Im a DC

Hahah.

A borrowed idea from the YouTube video, pretty cool. It was neat animation too, and it was the truth about the hero thing. Superman is kinda cheap, cause like he doesn't really fight people, they make inventions to kill him, but w/e, nice job.

WAR-HEART responds:

that was a good review

thanks

Charientism Charientism

Cool.

That was pretty cool, a neat way of animating.

MellowScholar responds:

Thanks. Glad you liked it.

Vinto Box Vinto Box

Crazy.

That's very strange, in a great way, it got kind of boring through it, but it was amazing how the different layers worked. I was confused as to how you did that. That must have been very time consuming, and would take a lot of patients to make. Great job!

MorrowDays responds:

I spent about three weeks on it, doing easily at least two hours a day. The layers were quite time consuming, but it turned out nicely in the end, which is what matters.

thanks for the review!

Tribute to BBQ 2: 300 Tribute to BBQ 2: 300

Hah.

That was great man, very interesting was of doing that movie. I laughed pretty hard when he got pissed off at the guy for saying the movie sucked. That was a great ending too. I look forward to much more of this series. Keep up the awesome work.

GAMECUBICLE responds:

They were inspired by the movies of BBQBEEFBURGERMAN, so look up his movies :) if you liked this im sure you will like those as well

Dark|Realms Dark|Realms

Wow.

That was great, and when that red car was going up with the guy it looked amazing. 3d crap is cool. Some things I didn't care for, the guys shoes, to me they looked really lame. The voices were also very annoying to me. Otherwise it was great. Sorry about me and the voices, they just sounded bad to me, more the girl. I can't wait for the next one.

Vermillion2 responds:

hehe well at least u liked it enough to leave a review and give me a 10, and for that u rox!

Holy Water [[preview]] Holy Water [[preview]]

Not bad.

It was kinda weird, like some of the animation would be really cool, and the like some would be just like plain. It was good, but it took a long time just to show that a car was going to crash. Maybe less time on the gun n' stuff. Otherwise it was good. I think you should redo the preview for episode 1, then make it into a series, but that's just me.

Shadow-Hyren responds:

i seriously doubt ill ever make this into a series, i just dont have the patience. the plot is pretty good, but i dont have the animating skillz to carry through with it.

The Unlimited The Unlimited

Cool.

That music was awsome, and the actual movie was cool too. If it was a bit longer I would've given it a higher score, but I mean I thought it was good. Keep it up ;)

ZeroJ responds:

Yeah i know realy short. But this is more the introducing. If there warent so much layers i prob made it a few secs longer ! Thanx man