Kronos Kronos

I thought it was great, loved the concept, loved the animation style.

Good Citizens Good Citizens

The animation isn't bad it's just the sound doesn't seem to working out to well when they speak.

ALIENATED ALIENATED

Looks great, love how dark the animation style is and how dramatic everything is. Are the aliens designed after Alien VS Predator aliens? Looking forward to more animations.

BruceKnox responds:

THANKS... IF IT GETS VIRAL MAYBE SOMEONE WILL WANT ME TO MAKE THE WHOLE FILM AND FUND IT... SO SPREAD THE WORD.

Eat your vegetables Eat your vegetables

Really liked it, the animation was good and the idea was funny, it's just that the sound was waaay too loud.

Human race in a nutshell Human race in a nutshell

In a nutshell.

Basically how it is, great animation, was a funny one.

Tentacle Monster Tribute Tentacle Monster Tribute

So Epic.

Great job, a lot of action, smooth animation, and epic music.

Madness Assassination Madness Assassination

Pretty great.

I love how you added new things to the old series. Some of the stuff you did with it were very unique from other madness flashes I've seen. Great job with all of it. Only con was how the guns looked when they fell.

Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

Badass.

I don't know why everyone is complaining about camera switching and how well it flows. It makes it waaay more intense. The animation was sick and so was the idea, great job.

//Necropolis Synergy //Necropolis Synergy

Really really good.

This is amazing, I hope you keep making more of this. Great animation, love the voice acting, love the style.

Super Cheese Head Eps 2 Super Cheese Head Eps 2

Pretty good.

The intro seemed to take forever though, and the part with the dog pissing. I'd cut those parts down a bit. Good job though!