Mars Colonies Demo Mars Colonies Demo

I played the game all the way through. I really like what you have here. The game has massive potential and I could see a possible release for smart phones too. Love how it's setup and love how the game play works. A more comprehensive instruction guide would definitely help as to start, playing can be confusing. A save button is a must, it's hard to play this whole game through one sitting. As for the future, I can see more missions, new buildings, unit customization, new units (Such as vehicles and special unit types) and a multiplayer/versus mode. I look forward to more of your work, great job and thanks for the game!

Zombies - Surrounded Zombies - Surrounded

Really good.

It actually was a scary thing to play, made you nervous and on edge. Very good.

Defend Your Honor! Defend Your Honor!

Awesome Game.

Took a little getting used to, but the animation was funny, the idea was good. After awhile it was simple and easy to do. The upgrade ability during a round made it easy, I never lost a round. Great game.

Robotic Emergence Robotic Emergence

Amazing Game.

Well I beat the game and played so long on infinite that I just had to quit, once you get all the upgrades for buildings you can just go forever. The game was really well made, I thought it was well balanced, it just takes figuring out and tactic building. Hopefully there will be a sequel with more buildings and levels! Great job!

Xmasters Xmasters

Very unique.

Although I'm not any good at it, the game is very unique and well done. You really did a great job on it.

Bloons Tower Defense 4 Bloons Tower Defense 4

Great game.

I've played this series since the beginning, and each time it gets better. I don't blame you for trying to make a little money off this game, and I like how you went about it. It doesn't effect the game play so people can still enjoy the game, and if they want a little extra then they can buy it. You've done a great job with this one, upgrades are well done, all the towers are great and I loved all the new ones.

Red Code 2 Red Code 2

The game was fun, but..

I upgraded the shotgun and it turned into a laser cannon, it was very effective as a shotgun, and took a lot of points to get it at the power it was. When it was a laser cannon it took forever to reload no matter how many points I put into it, the laser didn't hit nearly as many enemies as the shotgun did, that's pretty much what ended the game for me. I put so many points into something that turned out to be another thing in the end. I think the laser cannon upgrade should be optional. A save feature would be great, having to start from scratch can be frustrating, especially when so much work goes into upgrades. The setup of the game and upgrading menu take some time to get used to, and first it's extremely complicated, and I'm sure I didn't even know what everything did in the end too. Even though the setup looked cool, I think trying to make it simpler would have made the game play a lot more fun. Some of the human upgrades seemed unnecessary also, the jump was only used for small parts of the game, I'm not exactly sure what speed would do for you in the game. All in all it's a great game, and has the main concept and game play together fairly well, I think with a few more minor tweaks this game could be perfect.

Freeway Fallguy Freeway Fallguy

Hahah, great game.

I loved it, the music was catchy, and the concept was great hahaha. I loved the simple control for the game, it was fun and easy to play.

Transmigration Transmigration

Amazing.

It's like watching an art show in flash, the song is fantastic, and it was an awesome experience.

William and Sly William and Sly

Amazing Game.

Great artwork, fun adventure, huge map. This is a fantastic flash game.