I Am The Monster I Am The Monster

Clever.

I love how you worked in that dialing noise, seemed to morph perfectly and smooth. Overall a pretty clever song, well sung, well played, great job!

aLMiGHTyBuDDaH responds:

thanks man! glad you liked it!

DJB345T - Fly Away[Extended] DJB345T - Fly Away[Extended]

Fantastic!

It's got an amazing beat, I love what you've done with the extended version. I hope you'll keep adding to it, sounds great!

Matchu1991 responds:

Thanks man. I will keep perfecting this more and more.

Evil-Dog - Outbreak Evil-Dog - Outbreak

Wow, just... Awesome.

Evil-Dog your still on top, this is great, it sounds just completely professional. I ever made a post-apocalyptic game/movie this would be the main song. Amazing job.

Evil-Dog responds:

thanks man, thanks for favoriting it :)

Hardcore Testing Song Hardcore Testing Song

You definently got the hardcore part down.

Your using pretty basic sounding instruments in this, it's all around the beat. The song flowed well, but it felt like it doesn't have much variety. The noises are really harsh, which is good, you've met the goal of this song in my opinion, I liked it, I'd say continue on making more hardcore, maybe try trance and techno songs for inspiration in this genre?

Danger girl Danger girl

Really cool

All of it was really cool, all the instruments kept beat really well and were done well. I really liked the lyrics too, the way you used them in the background while singing was cool. How the instruments sounded electronic at parts sounded really cool also.

Instinks responds:

Thanks a bunch for the comment :). Well actually the instruments are all from Garageband which makes me sad sometimes but hey not too shabby for only using loops huh? haha cept the singing of course that's me :P.

-Instinks-

*Misery* *Re-Revised* *Misery* *Re-Revised*

Really awesome.

The song is really cool, catchy beat, great job.

dude23 responds:

Thank you sir.

ray really is gay ray really is gay

But... But...

That's my name... I liked the song, the drums we're really cool.

R - Act of love R - Act of love

Fantastic Piano

Wow, the piano was great, no doubt about it. Your lyrics are meaningful, flowed well, and sounded very poetic. Great job.

Rwinius responds:

thank you! im working on the lyrics, im planning to place them in the song, read by sapphire or chris.. who knows, the song may improve

by the way, your last place song was really neat! i wish i could handle symphonys..
oh well, have a nice day!

Mozzak - Dramatic Mozzak - Dramatic

Cool sound.

It had a mysterious sound to it, and when the bass came in it gave it a different twist, giving it a nice beat. The bongos seemed a little off beat at times, but that could just be me. I liked the sound, but the beat with some slight changes stays pretty straight forward throughout the whole song. Overall good song. -Mavorick

Mozzak responds:

Thanks!Any kind of commentary except hate is greatly appreciated.

Ending Glory Ending Glory

Sounds Great.

It's nice to hear a short song, I like the length and love the sound.