Kronos Kronos

I thought it was great, loved the concept, loved the animation style.

Good Citizens Good Citizens

The animation isn't bad it's just the sound doesn't seem to working out to well when they speak.

ALIENATED ALIENATED

Looks great, love how dark the animation style is and how dramatic everything is. Are the aliens designed after Alien VS Predator aliens? Looking forward to more animations.

BruceKnox responds:

THANKS... IF IT GETS VIRAL MAYBE SOMEONE WILL WANT ME TO MAKE THE WHOLE FILM AND FUND IT... SO SPREAD THE WORD.

Mars Colonies Demo Mars Colonies Demo

I played the game all the way through. I really like what you have here. The game has massive potential and I could see a possible release for smart phones too. Love how it's setup and love how the game play works. A more comprehensive instruction guide would definitely help as to start, playing can be confusing. A save button is a must, it's hard to play this whole game through one sitting. As for the future, I can see more missions, new buildings, unit customization, new units (Such as vehicles and special unit types) and a multiplayer/versus mode. I look forward to more of your work, great job and thanks for the game!

Zombies - Surrounded Zombies - Surrounded

Really good.

It actually was a scary thing to play, made you nervous and on edge. Very good.

Defend Your Honor! Defend Your Honor!

Awesome Game.

Took a little getting used to, but the animation was funny, the idea was good. After awhile it was simple and easy to do. The upgrade ability during a round made it easy, I never lost a round. Great game.

I Am The Monster I Am The Monster

Clever.

I love how you worked in that dialing noise, seemed to morph perfectly and smooth. Overall a pretty clever song, well sung, well played, great job!

aLMiGHTyBuDDaH responds:

thanks man! glad you liked it!

DJB345T - Fly Away[Extended] DJB345T - Fly Away[Extended]

Fantastic!

It's got an amazing beat, I love what you've done with the extended version. I hope you'll keep adding to it, sounds great!

Matchu1991 responds:

Thanks man. I will keep perfecting this more and more.

Evil-Dog - Outbreak Evil-Dog - Outbreak

Wow, just... Awesome.

Evil-Dog your still on top, this is great, it sounds just completely professional. I ever made a post-apocalyptic game/movie this would be the main song. Amazing job.

Evil-Dog responds:

thanks man, thanks for favoriting it :)

Dementia Dementia

Very cool.

It's got a pretty rad blend look to it, the color makes it look intense.

Winged Fire Shadow Winged Fire Shadow